This morning, my little roommate Ines woke up at 6:00. (Of course, I wake up at 6:30, so it really wasn't that bad, but that's beside the point...) Anyway, I was, fortunately, able to go back to sleep for a while, but Ines? Yup, it was a hopeless cause. So when I finally did wake up, she was feeling a little antsy, bored, and mischevious, (as always).
Not surprisingly- but quite reluctantly -I got out of bed at 6:30. At this, Ines scrambled from her own bed and curled up on mine. Now here's the thing: Ines has lice. So moving very quickly, I picked her up and hauled her back to her own bed. (Well, I alway try to be discret, but I don't think the little one's get it.) At this, it became a game. Yeah... I'm pretty certain she crawled into my bed 4 or 5 times. And coupled with the fact that she's lain her head on my pillow and combed her hair and played with the lice she's found on my bed.... Well, you could say it's a lost cause.
I knew this. I really did. But when I found a bug in my hair this afternoon, it was still an unexpected and unwelcome gift. Oh well. Maybe I should embrace the lice, since it seems there's really no way evade them. Ah, whatever, I have lice.
Okay, okay, fine. I am NOT smarter than a 5th grader and I HAVE LICE!
Blessings from the bug-ridden, Kristi
ha ha ha I here your voice right now skyping mom and dad . I love ya
ReplyDeletei am going skiing i am going skiing i am going skiing i am going skiing ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .love ya sami
ReplyDeletei dont know how much help this will be to you, but i did a little bit of research: http://www.lacetoleather.com/ridlice.html this site has a few natural remedies for killing lice. i hope it gets better for you!
ReplyDelete