Thursday, February 17, 2011

Raw Eggs...

Interesting anecdote:

As I was helping someone (Y) prepare dinner this evening, one of my little sisters starting scooping the remains of several raw eggs from their shells and licking her fingers. I was appalled! "You can't eat raw eggs!" I said, and continued very firmly, "It is very dangerous. You absolutely canNOT eat raw eggss!"

Later, Y turned to me and said, "You don't eat raw eggs?"

Let me tell you, I was so surprised. Apparently, they have lots of good nutriets. Still though, I'm not buying it.

Mucho Amor and many Blessings, Kristi

2 comments:

  1. Well Kristi your mom tells me you have a great part of your adventure this past week. Glad to hear you back on the air and feeling better. Continue the blogs as it helps us stay conected whike your away.
    grandpa grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Sparrow, your sounding great today, but I always like the sound's of birds chirping! and your probably busy flying around and enjoying the view! so I'm sure you will have a lot to talk about when we see you, love you bunches!! Gramma P.

    ReplyDelete